Facebook competition – 1 x Voltex Classic Double Power Outlet 250V 10A & 2 x 2.1 A USB Outlet (replacing an existing power point outlet) valued at $180!
- Win the installation and supply of 1 x Voltex Classic Double Power Outlet 250V 10A & 2 x 2.1 A USB Outlet (replacing an existing power point outlet) valued at $180!
- Click on the picture below and comment “yes please!” and like our Facebook page to be in the running to win this prize.
- Competition opens 26/10/21 at 12 AEST and closes 7/12/21 at 23:59 AEST. There will be one winner chosen at random and will be drawn on the 8/12/21
- To enter you must be over the age of 18, own the property for which the outlet will be installed and that property must be located within the Mitchell Shire.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing to a complete release of Facebook. Fit & Fix Electrical Services Pty Ltd acknowledges that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook
- For full terms and conditions see fitandfixelectrical.com.au
Promotion commences on 26/10/2021 at 12:00 AEST and closes on 7/12/2021 at 23:59 AEST. 1 winner will be drawn on 8/12/2021. Prizes on offer: Installation and supply of a Voltex Classic Double Power Outlet 250V 10A & 2 x 2.1 A USB Outlet (replacement of existing power point outlet) valued at $180. The winner will be notified on www.facebook.com/fit&fixelectrical and asked to email the Promoter to confirm acceptance of the prize. Total prize pool is the installation and supply of 1 x Voltex Classic Double Power Outlet 250V 10A & 2 x 2.1 A USB Outlet (replacing an existing power point) (AUD $180.00 Value). The Promoter is Fit & Fix Electrical Services Pty Ltd (ABN 45 362 202 964
Fit & Fix Electrical Services Pty Ltd ABN 45 362 202 964 will use the information you include for the purpose of conducting the competition (including for determining, notifying and publishing the names of any winners).
You may contact our Privacy Officer using the contact details below:
By submitting your entry to this Promotion, you consent to having your personal information used in the manner described above.
You will not be eligible to participate in this Promotion if you choose not to supply us with your information.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter, dates and prizes as set out in the Schedule form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition deems acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
3. Subject to any age restriction specified in item 1 of the Schedule, entry is open to all residents who own property in the Mitchell Shire, Victoria, Australia who fulfil the requirements set out below.
How to enter
4. Entrants may enter the competition by following the entry requirements set out in Item 2 of the Schedule. Conditions specific to the method of entry are set out in Item 2 of the Schedule.
5. The winner must supply all contact details, including a valid email or postal address (as requested), to be eligible to receive the prize. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and offensive entries will be removed.
Number of Entries permitted
6. Entrants may enter this competition as often as is specified in Item 3 of the Schedule.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
7. The competition commences on 26/10/21 at 12:00 AEST and closes on 07/12/21 at 23:59 AEST. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
8. Each individual promotion conducted under the blanket will open, close and be drawn on the date specified in Item 1 of the Schedule. All draws will be conducted at the premises of the Promoter.
9. The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning the major prize.
10. The winner will be notified in writing within 1 day(s) of the draw.
11. The prize, being the Installation and supply of a Voltex Classic Double Power Outlet 250V 10A & 2 x 2.1 A USB Outlet (replacement of existing power point outlet) valued at $180 will be organised within 28 days of the draw, or at the winner’s convenience.
12. The Promoter may conduct such further draws three months after the original draw at 12pm and at the premises of Fit & Fix Electrical Services Pty Ltd in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by this date, subject to State legislation. Winners of any further draws will be notified by email and telephone within two business days of the draw.
Prize on offer
13. The prizes on offer for the individual promotion are specified in Item 5 of the Schedule and conditions specific to the prize/s are specified in Item 4 of the Schedule.
Further Terms and Conditions
15. Any entrant found to have used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
16. Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details or offensive comments, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant will no longer be eligible for the prize. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
17. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. Cash will not necessarily be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
18. The property of the entrants to which the prize will be installed must be situated in the Mitchell Shire, Victoria, Australia, and the entrants must be the owner of the property in which the Voltex Classic Double Power Outlet 250V 10A & 2 x 2.1 A USB Outlet will be installed.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner’s deed of release or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
21. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. The prize will be will be installed at the winner’s nominated address.
22. If the winner’s property does not meet safe electrical standards and the Promoter deems the property as dangerous and is unable to replace an existing power point outlet for the Voltex Classic Double Power Outlet 250V 10A & 2 x 2.1 A USB Outlet, then the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
Privacy Collection Statement
23. The name of winners may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless a winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting their prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes and any applicable statutory authorities and to conduct direct marketing activities. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants’ personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Statement, a copy of which is available at www.fitandfixelectrical.com.au
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
24. In participating in this promotion, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
25. Prize-winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
26. The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. In particular, computer generation and use “scripting” is not permitted and will not be accepted.
27. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
28. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia(‘Non-Excludable Guarantees’).
29. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize. The Promoter (including its’ officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits or opportunity), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition including taking or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), including the Non-Excludable guarantees. Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
1 – Who can enter open, close, and draw dates and times
Open to all residents who own property in Mitchell Shire, Victoria, Australia over the age of 18.
Competition open date and time: 26/10/21 at 12:00 AEST
Competition close date and time: 07/12/21 at 23:59 AEST
Competition draw date and time: 08/12/21 at 11:00 AEST
2 – Entry method and conditions of entry
Submitting an entry, during the Promotional Period, by visiting the Promoter’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/fitandfixelectrical, and by responding to the Promoter’s post promoting this competition by:
Liking our facebook page and by commenting on this post ‘yes please’ and you could win the installation and supply of a Voltex Classic Double Power Outlet 250V 10A & 2 x 2.1 A USB Outlet (replacement of an existing outlet).
Winners will be notified on www.facebook.com/fitandfixelectrical and asked to email the Promoter to confirm acceptance of the prize.
Written entries must not contain any material which is offensive, defamatory, or objectionable. Any objectionable entry may be rejected and removed (at the sole discretion of the Promoter but subject to State and Territory legislation).
Photos that are copyrighted cannot be submitted unless you have permission from the photographer/owner. Photos including names or images of third parties may only be submitted with the prior approval of that third party. Photos cannot be returned. By entering this competition entrants agree and understand that their written entries and/or photos may be used for promotional purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant and/or owner of the photograph.
Terms specific to competition entry mechanic:
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Facebook membership and the use of Facebook generally are subject to the Facebook prevailing terms and conditions of use available at www.facebook.com. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants are solely responsible and liable for the content of their entries and any other information they transmit to other internet users via Facebook. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and forever hold harmless, Facebook and its associated agencies and companies, against any and all losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and damages (of any nature) which may be incurred by an entrant in respect of the entrant’s participation in the promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
3 – number of entries per person
All entrants may enter once only.
4 – Prize conditions
Prize must be used in full by the expiry date indicated. In the event a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated or in the event they are under 18 and do not meet the parental consent conditions, or in the event they do not own a property in the Mitchell Shire that is fit for the purpose of this prize, then the entire prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
5 – Number of winners and prizes and value
One winner to win one (1) Voltex Classic Double Power Outlet 250V 10A & 2 x 2.1 A USB Outlet, supplied and installed.
6 – Installation and prize conditions
- No part of this prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or transferable.
- Any ancillary costs associated with installing the Voltex Classic Double Power Outlet 250V 10A & 2 x 2.1 A USB Outlet are not included. The prize is for the replacement of an existing outlet with a Voltex Classic Double Power Outlet 250V 10A & 2 x 2.1 A USB Outlet. It is not for a new installation.
- By redeeming or attempting to redeem the prize, the winner accepts and agrees to be bound by the Fit & Fix Electrical Trade Terms and Conditions.
- Bookings for the installation may be organised by contacting Fit & Fix Electrical by phone or email
- The prize is not redeemable for cash and is not refundable.
- Where the cost of the installation exceeds the prize value, the winner will be required to make up the difference between the purchase price and prize value, for example if they would like to install the Voltex Classic Double Power Outlet 250V 10A & 2 x 2.1 A USB Outlet in a new location and not replace an existing outlet. Fit & Fix Electrical will advise of any additional costs and get the winner’s approval before commencing work. There will be no additional costs if the prize is replacing an existing outlet and that existing outlet and overall electrical circuit and switchboard are in safe, working order.
- Fit & Fix Electrical reserve the right to refuse the installation of the Voltex Classic Double Power Outlet 250V 10A & 2 x 2.1 A USB Outlet if the site of work is unsafe or if there is any doubt about the owner of the property.
- The property of the entrant to which the prize is to be installed must be located in the Mitchell Shire, Victoria, Australia.
- To the extent permitted by law, Fit & Fix Electrical reserves the right to change any terms contained in these Prize Terms and Conditions at any time. Changes to the Prize Terms and Conditions will be published on www.fitandfixelectrical.com.au